Info for Employers
Tuesday, February 16, 8:10-9:00pm
Employers interested in meeting with student-athlete talent from a variety of academic majors are invited to attend this annual event. This year, the event will be facilitated through Handshake's career fair platform. The event format will feature one-on-one meetings and group sessions.
Tips and Topics to Highlight
If holding a group session:
- Group sessions can be attended by all class levels and majors, this may be particularly helpful if you are trying to build your brand with early recruits.
- You may want to plan on hosting a 25 minute info session to give yourself and your attendees enough time to get to your next meeting.
If holding one-on-one meetings:
- You’ll be able to select from school years, minimum GPA, Major, and select if any of the positions you’re hiring for require work authorization.
- By selecting these preferences, you are limiting student signup to only students that meet these qualifications. Students that do not meet these qualifications will be unable to select 1:1 sessions.
We recommend you do the following:
- Please build your schedule at your earliest convenience.
Much like an in-person career fair, students will have the opportunity to choose which employers they want to meet with during this timeframe. While we will do our best to help direct students to sign up, we cannot guarantee student attendance. If you are not satisfied with the number of students you connected with during the event, please feel free to reach out to your assigned Employer Engagement Manager afterwards to review your recruiting strategy and build a plan to increase your brand recognition on campus.
Thank you for supporting Notre Dame students. If you have any questions or concerns please reach out to email@example.com. We look forward to seeing you at this event!