Info for Employers
Graduate Student Networking Event
Tuesday, February 16, 11:00am-1:30pm
Group meetings and one-on-one meetings will be orchestrated through Handshake. The process for scheduling these is the same as building your schedule for the Career Fair. See instructions here. You will receive a notification from Handshake that you’re able to build your schedule this afternoon. If you’ve registered for multiple events you’ll have to create a schedule for each one.
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
Tips and Topics to Highlight
If holding a group session:
- Employee testimonials- invite alumni from historically underrepresented groups to share how or why they ended up at your organization, and what their experience has been.
- Group sessions can be attended by degree level and program of study, this may be particularly helpful if you are trying to build your brand with early recruits.
- You may want to plan on hosting a 25 minute info session to give yourself and your attendees enough time to get to your next meeting.
- You’ll be able to select from school years, minimum GPA, Major, and select if any of the positions you’re hiring for require work authorization.
- By selecting these preferences, you are limiting student signup to only students that meet these qualifications. Students that do not meet these qualifications will be unable to select 1:1 sessions.
- Please build your schedule as soon as possible.
Much like an in-person career fair, students will have the opportunity to choose which employers they want to meet with during this timeframe. While we will do our best to help direct students to sign up, we cannot guarantee student attendance.
Thank you for supporting Notre Dame students. If you have any questions or concerns please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to seeing you at this event!